The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have played none of them. I think it's the only pack that has that much good stuff where I don't already have at least one of the 'main' items.

If I wait and buy just one or two individual really cheap, then I won;t have the cash left for the pack.

(First world problem of an epic magnitude!)

None of them?

Let's check the ones I played and I'll give you my opinion.

Darksiders - Awesome God of War-ish game. It was really fun to play and has a nice art style. Some annoying puzzles though, especially near the end.

Metro 2033 - One of the best linear FPS shooters I ever played. And best atmosphere in a FPS game ever, imo.

Shadow of Chernobyl - My favorite FPS shooter. You have to get that if not the whole pack. Also, mods. Many many many mods.

SR3 - Awesome and over the top GTA style game, but the co-op is unplayable. It works for some, for others not.

Titan Quest - Best Diablo clone I ever played, right on top with Torchlight. Also amazing co-op experience. Had great fun with my friend.

Down of War 2 - I'm totally lost in that one. :psyduck:

There, my 2 cents. :thumbsup:

I have played none of them. I think it's the only pack that has that much good stuff where I don't already have at least one of the 'main' items.

If I wait and buy just one or two individual really cheap, then I won;t have the cash left for the pack.

(First world problem of an epic magnitude!)

None of them?

Let's check the ones I played and I'll give you my opinion.

Darksiders - Awesome God of War-ish game. It was really fun to play and has a nice art style. Some annoying puzzles though, especially near the end.

Metro 2033 - One of the best linear FPS shooters I ever played. And best atmosphere in a FPS game ever, imo.

Shadow of Chernobyl - My favorite FPS shooter. You have to get that if not the whole pack. Also, mods. Many many many mods.

SR3 - Awesome and over the top GTA style game, but the co-op is unplayable. It works for some, for others not.

Titan Quest - Best Diablo clone I ever played, right on top with Torchlight. Also amazing co-op experience. Had great fun with my friend.

Down of War 2 - I'm totally lost in that one. :psyduck:

There, my 2 cents. :thumbsup:

Cheers dude.... it is mostly Metro and Chernobyl that are selling it to me.

Yep, none! I only really got back into video games fairly recently, played loads like 10+ years ago, but had a big gap in the middle where the only things I really played where Total War and GTA.

Dawn of War I'm both plus and minus for... I did the whole Games Workshop thing when I was a kid and grew out of it, so it's the kind of thing I'd never buy on it's own, but having it in a pack like that is kind of a bonus even if it's just for reminiscence.