The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I once heard..about a year ago, that someone found a cockroach in a packet of chips at KFC, don't mean to put you off your meal. :tongue:

And once you know anyone who's worked at McDonalds... you'll never eat McDonalds again.

The stuff that goes on in fast food joints is unspeakable!

I once heard..about a year ago, that someone found a cockroach in a packet of chips at KFC, don't mean to put you off your meal. :tongue:

That used to happen all the time when Frito-Lay had a factory near where I used to live. As long as they are put with the chips before frying, they are ok to eat. They used to have ants sealed in the chip bubbles all the time then.

CBS Cares.

Swiss Chalet, the best chicken.. Not deep fried but rotisserie :teehee: Its a Canadian thing :blink:

I can't stand deep fried for some reason, i almost consider it fast food, becuase they deliver and have a take out window :blink:

Edited by Thor.

McDonald's :yucky: They have not gotten an order right for me in the past year. I have since refused to purchase there. No matter where I go, if I ordered at McDonald's, there was something wrong with the order. Oh, I win again.

The happy meals are so funny ;D I always just leave the toys behind :D Who doesn't?

Happy Meals, lol, never had one, I don't eat often but when I do I eat like a horse, 2 Big Macs & fries minimum.

My friend still buys happy meals now, he's 32. I don't get it.