The last poster wins

TheCalliton

lol :D Some little kid threw a toy at my brother once ;D I hardly ever go, but when I do go...QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE!!! Which...isn't very big.... :ohdear:

ย 

More actual meat than a Mac though IIRC

2 reasons why people buy happy meals:

ย 

1. Less to say when you are ordering

ย 

2. The burger in the happy meal is the best one out of the entire menu

ย 

ย 

ย 

I actually use this thread as some kind of Twitter. I just post random stuff that's happening over here :biggrin:

Edited by Iv000

I once heard..about a year ago, that someone found a cockroach in a packet of chips at KFC, don't mean to put you off your meal. :tongue:

well if it was me to buy that chips, the first thing i would do was to go get another chips (without a cockroach) finish it like nothing has happend then go and make the owner take a look over it, after that we would have several options:

1. He'll nicely pay me

2. I beat the **** out of the guy and say that niether me nor anyone else will buy his **** anymore.

3. Make him eat the crap he had gave me (and yeah WITH the cockroach) and i wont tell anyone about the chips

4. He would call the security and they would beat the **** out of me

so you see no need for the health inspectors! : D

lol ;D We have to talk to some creepy metal..speaker thing when we go to the drivethrough...rather daunting really....its metalic structure...looking at you...the voice of an incompetent cook...asking what you want....DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!

ย 

WWWWWIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! I WIN.

Edited by AnotherAverageName