The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Just saw you live in Chester ;D I live in Stafford, you know? That boring place ;D

I win.

West Midlaaaaaaaands, represent! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/hurr.gif

I'm a Coventry kid.

At least you don't get ignored on here then :D

*Bm Bm... Tsh* http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

FWIW, and somewhat randomly (but not as random as the penguin poo diagram) they reckon Coventry would look very similar to Chester if the Luftwaffe and post-war reconstruction had been kinder...

Anyone know of any good FO3 mods I could get? I already have 170+ but that's not nearly enough.

You can get godrays in Skyrim, i wonder if ya can with Fall out. Enb is getting quite advanced now..

next on the list rain droplits on the ground :teehee: I hope. No fps hit either :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

No catwoman is Batman this is black cat, has lots to do with Captian America

That's the point, why have Felicia Hardy when Selina Kyle already exists. Never mind that Catwoman is from Detective Comics Comics and Black Cat is from Marvel Comics. It's like Captain Marvel and Superman, they are the same guy, just a different back-story.

Never mind how the Spiderman comics sometimes pretty much just plundered Batman's universe. Blurring the metaphorical lines through genetic experimentation= Man-Bat - Man-Spider. As discussed above: Morally ambiguous sexy cat lady= Selina Kyle - Felicia Hardy. Et Cetera, Et cetera