The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I win because I didn't sit on a sewing needle.

Weeeiiiiiird...

Edited by K00L

I win for i am booorrreddd stiff, can't wait for Ratchet and clank HD, sigh why does it have to rain, wait?? we need the rain....

I win for I am not board stiff (haha get it? because a board is wood and wood is stiff...).

Only when it's blood from in your mouth though, blood from any other bit of me tastes totally different to me

Only arterial blood tastes differently to me, the rest tastes like metal.

Vampires!!!!!! :o

Edit: I know right? :P We keep posting the same stuff :D

Edited by K00L

You make it sound like you make a habit of tasting blood. You're not a vampire, are you? :tongue:

Edit: Hmmm great minds think alike it would seem...

Edited by BlackRampage

i BRUSH regular, it was a accident, chipped a tooth during ahhh errr i don't wanna mention it, it was horrifying :teehee: nah not really just soomething that happened out of random.

I've chipped a tooth rolling off my bed an landing on my jaw.... The left side (the one I landed on) hurt so much for like 2 weeks or so >.< it was terrible.

And then another one because I was an idiot when we were hunting and I smacked my face into a tree :facepalm:

Ooo! OUCH!

I got my first chipped tooffh because I wanted to ride a tricycle that was too big for me at the time yet. An older brother helped my by giving it a shove. I could not steer and no one was holding me up. It crashed, I hit the sidewalk mouth to chin first, and chipped one of my two front baby teeth. Lucky me they were the first ones.

@LordFrostCraig Artist and Modder.

And look what happened to you! A couple of broken teeffh and you became an artist extraordinaire. The new and improved Wizards Frostcrage. I like it so much I wanted to move into that neighborhood.

at the risk of offending any train lovers who may be reading, WTF is this about?

STEAM SALE Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012

"Try your driving skills on the tight turns and steep gradients of the famous Pennsylvanian Horseshoe Curve!"

WTF? Seriously? A train DRIVING simulator?

Coming next, Tax Return Simulator 2013.