The last poster wins

TheCalliton

It's raining. It's the middle of july and it's raining. That's not good, this country depends on the summer and tourists and it's raining. And on top of all that, I won't be able to go swimming tonight because it's raining.

I hate rain :verymad:

Give me your rain? Everything is dying here. o_O

Give me your rain? Everything is dying here. o_O

I don't want it so feel free to take it. All I want is to go to the beach and take a swim but that's not going to happen now that it's raining.

Edited by Werne

I don't want it so feel free to take it. All I want is to go to the beach and take a swim but that's not going to happen now that it's raining.

Yay!!! RAIN!

Reaching for scissors. Grabs all flat 3 by 2 inch plastic things and snips them. Ha haa Haaa, Haaa, I don't owe any money to the credit card band, ah ha ha aha I am free to save some cash for a retirement plan ha ha ha aha Staying out of the game video jungle and going to the ice cream stand.

Rain, rain, go away, I just bought this ice cream and with the sun so hot I am licking http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif it as fast as I can before the sun melts the rest of it away.

Well, that bit of typing took so long I now have a cup of melted ice cream. I wonder if someone could have typed for me for awhile so I could have eaten it before it melt. Next time I will offer to share it with her and maybe we can type and lick the ice cream fast enough so it doesn't melt into cold milk. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/blink.gif

I win!