The last poster wins

TheCalliton

well i didn't say that everybody thinks they're boring!

For example i my self love philosophy and history (especially russian)

and i still cant go to sleep!

I Don't know whats wrong with me?!

Edited by ashkan33

noooo, he is right about the feeling.!!

And to remind you something movies are made from scripts and books

SO books give you the strongest and the finest feeling of all

and if any of you is intrested pm me so i can guide you where to start.

ย 

It's all personal though isn't it?

ย 

It's music for me. Every time.

ย 

Nothing imparts or generates feeling in me the same way. No other media or manner of communication speaks as intensely to me as music (be it with or without words/lyrics/vocals). The right music at the right time can change my entire mood, attitude, belief and world view, in a matter of seconds. No other method of communication is so immediately visceral to me, and there can be as much depth in a single plucked harmonic as in a thousand pages of literature.

ย 

It may not directly impart knowledge as a book more often does, but there is something in music that transcends all human boundaries. Even more so when you can play as well as listen, and join a musical conversation with others who may not even share one word of common spoken or written language. There is no greater joy, and nothing has ever made me feel more connected to the rest of this species than that experience.

ย 

Music needs no translation and I would venture has been central to human communication (and the need to feel, share, remember etc) since before we ever had the written word, maybe before we even had the spoken word.

ย 

I love words, deeply. But words are a way of intellectualising our experiences, thoughts and feelings, music is (again, to me) a truer expression of them, and will always have more impact because of that. It flows more from the subconscious mind than words.

ย 

Music will give you the strongest and finest feeling of all! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

noooo, he is right about the feeling.!!

And to remind you something movies are made from scripts and books

SO books give you the strongest and the finest feeling of all

and if any of you is intrested pm me so i can guide you where to start.

ย 

It's all personal though isn't it?

ย 

It's music for me. Every time.

ย 

Nothing imparts or generates feeling in me the same way. No other media or manner of communication speaks as intensely to me as music (be it with or without words/lyrics/vocals). The right music at the right time can change my entire mood, attitude, belief and world view, in a matter of seconds. No other method of communication is so immediately visceral to me, and there can be as much depth in a single plucked harmonic as in a thousand pages of literature.

ย 

It may not directly impart knowledge as a book more often does, but there is something in music that transcends all human boundaries. Even more so when you can play as well as listen, and join a musical conversation with others who may not even share one word of common spoken or written language. There is no greater joy, and nothing has ever made me feel more connected to the rest of this species than that experience.

ย 

Music needs no translation and I would venture has been central to human communication (and the need to feel, share, remember etc) since before we ever had the written word, maybe before we even had the spoken word.

ย 

I love words, deeply. But words are a way of intellectualising our experiences, thoughts and feelings, music is (again, to me) a truer expression of them, and will always have more impact because of that. It flows more from the subconscious mind than words.

ย 

Music will give you the strongest and finest feeling of all! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

well the wierd thing about me is ,that im a person with an open soul and an open mind. instead of having only one way of communicating

i have lots of ways and PURE music is one of them. i guess i have to update my interests in my profile.

Well at least i've got something to do now ;D

done. I couldn't think of any other interesting thing in my life, though they are more than what i wrote like this:

sleep!!

anyway its too late for that cause its nerely 7 am

GOD i cannot believe i've stayed up the whole night posting.

But we did a hell of a progress anyway. :thumbsup: