The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Steam sale is over and I only got one game.

Oh my god, how did you have the nerves not to buy anything else?!

I had to tie my arms to this chair so I don't buy any more stuff.

And I'm going to sleep, btw.

Without bondage gear, don't worry. (That sounds so wrong, but I'll leave it as it is because I can)

Night :happy:

I am so ashamed of my lack of self control.

Gonna have to whisper this.

36 games

My ISP HATES me right now. But hey, they shouldn't offer uncapped data packages if they don't want you to use them.

36 games

My ISP HATES me right now. But hey, they shouldn't offer uncapped data packages if they don't want you to use them.

I have seen what you've bought. Why tetra?! I believed in you! (I can't even get Arkham City because it's not available here! WHY?! D: )

Yeah. Going to sleep for real now. Bye.

It is I! Anonymous! For a second. Than when I click on, "Post". I am like a super hero who has had his mask pulled from his face, and they see another mask. Muoowa a ha haa haaaaa!

And if they remove that one, I still have TWO more masks to go!

If they remove those last two. Well, than I don't even know who I am anymore. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/blink.gif

For now though, TA DA! I am still fully unmasked and am PAGAFYR! Which is short for the name which I hide under that name which when you remove it you will find... Whoa! Almost ruined this. That would've been my last secret identity which only superman can see with his X-Ray Vision! Yeah! Yeah!

I am still safe for the moment. I am up to my knees in all the game all of you bought from STEAM and need a place to put them until I can sell them on Amazon.

Oh. And one other thing...

I WIN!

36 games

I have seen what you've bought. Why tetra?! I believed in you! (I can't even get Arkham City because it's not available here! WHY?! D: )

Tetra, did you get MS Train Simulator?

Hahaha.... I am bad but I resisted the allure of Train Simulator, and the equally bizarre Cycling Manager.

At the end I was mostly just trying to balance things up a bit (had FAR too many FPS games, so lumped in a few driving games, and Dawn of War II for a bit of RTS and nostalgia).

I'd wanted Batman all along, but it only got cheap enough when I noticed that the Pack price was about 50% made up of Imposters and it's add-ons, and that looks rubbish.

Sale addiction honestly did kick in after a while though. It was making me happy. :whistling:

I'm outta here soon too, night all!

36 games

Tetra, did you get MS Train Simulator?

Hahaha.... I am bad but I resisted the allure of Train Simulator, and the equally bizarre Cycling Manager.

At the end I was mostly just trying to balance things up a bit (had FAR too many FPS games, so lumped in a few driving games, and Dawn of War II for a bit of RTS and nostalgia).

I'd wanted Batman all along, but it only got cheap enough when I noticed that the Pack price was about 50% made up of Imposters and it's add-ons, and that looks rubbish.

Sale addiction honestly did kick in after a while though. It was making me happy. :whistling:

I'm outta here soon too, night all!

Impressive, it seems few have been able to resist the temptation of Train Simulator, you will is stronger than most.