The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I was going to post an amusing picture from the b3ta board a few years ago but it appears to not exist any more.

It was titled "The Lurker's Keyboard", and every key was F5. It was amusing. More so when you could see it, obviously.

Oh well.

Instead, because of the obvious similarities, here is the only picture I can find that I've ever taken of a cat. It's not very cheery or cute, and it's on an asbestos roof so it's probably got mesothelioma by now.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2z4k75l.jpg

@Iv000 That rant of yours made me realize why you have such a weird taste in books and why you like cats.

Music, don't forget the music.

Yeah, the music is part of the reason too, that music of yours is bad for your brain :yes:. Not like mine's any healthier, I cracked my skull 2 times listening to metal.

Yeah, the music is part of the reason too, that music of yours is bad for your brain :yes:. Not like mine's any healthier, I cracked my skull 2 times listening to metal.

It's somewhat relaxing and makes me feel better. In a good way. If it's bad for my brain, then my brain will have to adapt to it.

It is definitely bad for my ears though :)

I didn't break a single bone in my life. Worst thing I ever did is get a nail stuck in my leg. I couldn't walk for a few days, but that's it.