The last poster wins

TheCalliton

They sure are, I haven't experienced any CTDs, glitches or anything else with all these installed. It's just a matter of knowing how to make certain things compatible and knowing how to set up your load order. I had to make compatibility patches for half of the mods I'm using.

I'm really bad at making things compatible.

Tried TESEdit and Wrye Bash and got lost in both very quickly. Then I lost interest and decided not to overuse mods.

I mostly just use essential mods (Balancing mostly and UI for Skyrim), retextures and a few others just for fun.

My Skyrim mod folder is 60 Gb and right now I use about 8 mods.

Even those are bugging me right now and I'll have to go vanilla again and reinstall the mods.

Edited by Iv000

Local Disc (C:) - 159 GB

Used Space - 129 GB

Free Space - 30 GB

Fallout 3 - 20.5 GB - 204 mods

New Vegas - 18.7 GB - 153 mods

Oblivion - 25.4 GB - 421 mod

Skyrim - 17.9 GB - 312 mods

Total size of modded games: 82.5 GB

Total number of mods: 1090 (and counting)

I think I might be addicted to mods, what do you guys think?

There's a cap on mods for Skyrim and Oblivion, so how do you manage to use that number of mods?

If you have a stable game with that amount of mods you should publish the mod list and load order, really. I added 5 location mods to some others that were mostly armor and cosmetic mods and Skyrim is totally unplayable for me. I'm stuck in Markarth and can no longer coc or placemeat or the like to get out. Total bummer.

ninja kittens! say "hello" to naomis!

http://wallpaperart.altervista.org/Immagini/gattini_persiani_1280x800.jpg

That is just so cute, its as if they are about to burst into song as a Kitty Choir :biggrin:

My Skyrim mod folder is 60 Gb and right now I use about 8 mods.

Even those are bugging me right now and I'll have to go vanilla again and reinstall the mods.

Skyrim is by far the most unstabile game I ever played, even vanilla is bugged as hell. I don't even want to play it anymore, I'm tired of all the flying mammoths and horses that can scale mountains.

There's a cap on mods for Skyrim and Oblivion, so how do you manage to use that number of mods?

I merge them every time I hit 200 esps, reduces the load order to only esms and one esp (merged mods). It's great, you can install far more plugins than the limit allows (which is 256).

If you have a stable game with that amount of mods you should publish the mod list and load order, really. I added 5 location mods to some others that were mostly armor and cosmetic mods and Skyrim is totally unplayable for me. I'm stuck in Markarth and can no longer coc or placemeat or the like to get out. Total bummer.

That's Skyrim, when it updates it messes up most mods you have. And if the mods are older, they will most likely mess up everything once you get them. I haven't modded or played Skyrim in a while now, can't stand it anymore.

Edited by Werne