The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yay for me, I avoided getting into a forum argument about the legality of transferring a DLC from XBox to PC. It was easy to do, I just said sorry, and edited the post that started it. Edited by chocklymon

Yay for me, I avoided getting into a forum argument about the legality of transferring a DLC from XBox to PC. It was easy to do, I just ignored the poster, and edited the post that started it.

Highly approve of the restraint.

Highly disapprove of ninja-edits like that. Even when well intentioned.

To all you premium members, do you think it's worth it? I'm considering going premium and would like to get some thoughts on it.

I prefer psyduck. :psyduck:

Anyways, if someone doesn't know by now: http://lifehacker.com/

This site has so much valuable information about everything I'm spending hours and hours digging through articles.

It's my bible :happy:

Yay for lifehacker.com. I has helped me with several problems. :thumbsup:

Yay for me, I avoided getting into a forum argument about the legality of transferring a DLC from XBox to PC. It was easy to do, I just ignored the poster, and edited the post that started it.

The edit was only slightly ninja. I used strike-through to remove my original comment, and the added my new stuff underneath it.

Like this:

Blah

Edit: Hi

wish I could do this

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/customavatars/avatar674_1.gif

Yay for me, I avoided getting into a forum argument about the legality of transferring a DLC from XBox to PC. It was easy to do, I just said sorry, and edited the post that started it.

Saw that one, and thought it best to stay out of the whole "what is and isn't legal" debate.

EDIT: Check out that thread now, that's more yellow writing than I've ever seen before...

Edited by fms1

To all you premium members, do you think it's worth it? I'm considering going premium and would like to get some thoughts on it.

The edit was only slightly ninja. I used strike-through to remove my original comment, and the added my new stuff underneath it.

Like this:

Blah

Edit: Hi

That's not ninja then, fair dos ;)

RE premium, I paid as a pay-back for the amount of bandwidth I've chewed up in various ways over the years: to support the existence of the service at all, not for any personal benefits.

If you're thinking of paying for "what premium gets you", I doubt it's worth it to be honest.