The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ooo! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif Get your self a job in the Jaguar factory so you can be close to your dream car.

I WIN!

My granddad worked at Jag. (What remains of) The UK factory is just up the road. Doubt you'd see an E-type there these days though.

Also, my dad worked on the Triumph motorbikes, including the classic Bonneville.

And I make....... Mods.

I worked at a salvage yard and that guy had almost one of every car I have seen. They did not look as good as the pictures that all of you shared, but some of them were easy to repair. It's amazing how many rich people threw theirs away. I mean literally just had it taken to the dump when they got a Silver Ghost

http://www.rrab.com/rolls/sg-12.jpg

or something like that.

Now I seem attracted to vehicles that just need a little loving care and then their back on the road again. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif Oh! I have to go wash one now or it may have a temper tantrum.http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/happy.gif

Has it been released for PC yet

Afraid not. There's not even a release date just yet. :(

My guess is that they found some bugs in it after releasing it on the Xbox and that they're in the process of fixing it or whatever. (or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part)

THAT BAT IS SO CUTE

Yes it is, and this is how big it will get:

http://walllook.com/amazing_stuff/Mega-Bat.jpg

NOW IT'S NOT ONLY CUTE, BUT ALSO HUGGABLE!

*hugs the big fluffy skinny bat thing* I will name him Jeremy and he shall be mine.

"Children!" Mom's voice reminded me I wasn't an adult yet. So I peered at my sister and she stuck out her tongue to remember she wasn't an adult either.

"Why don't you grow up!" I mumbled at my sister with my head so Mom and Dad could not see me whispering.

Sis shoved her salad fork into my side poking my shirt against my skin.

Dad heard Mom's harrumph, "That'll DO! You two, Now settle down!"

I intentionally gazed around the table to act as though I was checked to see if any other children were messing about, "I'm not the only one here having a bit of fun."

When Dad said my name fully declared I nearly ducked. I knew the fun was over too.

We ate in silence above the table. Under the table the foot war continued.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif

"Brothers," I fumed, "childish, stupid brothers."

I ate my salad pretending to ignore him when I felt his foot connect with my ankle. I nearly yelped in surprise but bit down on the piece of cucumber I was munching on, pretending I never felt anything. I kicked him back and so ensued a kicking battle, done surreptitiously beneath the dining table with our parents and guests unaware of the battle raging round them.

Four courses later, and many bruises accumulated. We rose to leave having been dismissed by our parents, we were being allowed to go to the private gardens to amuse ourselves until the "adults" had finished. We walked out with our hosts children leading the way, two girls and a boy. Behind us were a number of other children form local high ranking families and as my brother and I filed out with them we behaved as royal children were expected.

Once in the garden however things rapidly degenerated and how.....

We followed our hosts' children into the garden and I couldn't help but look at it in admiration. It reminded me so much of home and I stopped to look at the white roses tinged in pink which my father had commissioned for my mother's birthday the year I was born. They were exactly the same as the ones at the Palace we had left in such a hurry. The blooms were partially open and the fragrance was heady without being too sweet. I looked about for a gardener, wanting to choose a bloom or two for my mother.

My brother tugged my hand and we moved on, I made a mental note to make sure that blooms were sent to her room as soon as possible. It would make her smile at least. As we walked on I noticed a fountain in the centre of the garden, made of white marble and the central figure being a mermaid, brushing her hair, I stopped once again, agog at the detail, which mirrored the fountain we had left behind. The water in the fountain's base was a wonderful deep blue and lily pads moved gently on the surface in time to the sprinkle of the water being expelled from the mouths of guppies that surrounded the mermaid.

I looked into the lowest base of the fountain and, to my delight, found koi carp their golds, oranges, greys and creams simmering in the blue depths flitting in and around the lily stems and upon noticing me approached with their mouths opening and closing in the time honoured request for treats. Little niches could be found fitted into the base of the fountain filled with fish kibble and I took a handful and dribbled it onto the surface of the water. The fish ate with gusto and upon waggling my fingers in the water, they came and rubbed themselves against me as if to say "thank you".

My brother nudged me once again and I turned to find us both surrounded by the local children. They were dressed in finery as rich as my own some with genuine smiles of greeting others looking as dark as thunder.

I looked up at my brother, my hand going to his elbow and squeezing it for reassurance. "Don't worry Midgit," he whispered, "there are more friends than foes here. Of things get out of hand go for help, I saw Tollor in the library as we walked through the gardens. He'll come if you call him."

I nodded and waited with him to see what would happen next......

...And then this hot chick walks in and she's all like, "who wants to party?" and she sits on a cake and we were all like, "Station!" Then my uncle's like, "I've got fireworks!" and I burned down the cabin and then Sarah wouldn't talk to me for a year and then I realized I didn't read the previous posts and that this may come off as mean and inconsiderate and then Chubbs calls and he's all, "Where's dad in real life?" and I'm all, "He's out back killing a post with a shovel of crap." Like I'm doing right now.

Take a look, it's in a book. Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow!