The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yeah! Werne! I don't even know your brain.

My brain tried to kill me three times, he's evil, crazy, unpredictable and dangerous.

I win :biggrin:

Maybe it's actually your body that's dangerous, and your mind is sane so it took perfectly reasonable steps to stop your body before it could wreak havoc?

I hate my brain.

And I thought I was the only one.

What did Werne's brain ever do to you?

That's a good question.

I agreed with the fact that we hate our brains. Not that I hate Werne's. I'm quite sure that his brain can do at least basic functions pretty well.

Like reading a book. because mine can't

Edited by Iv000

I hate my brain.

And I thought I was the only one.

What did Werne's brain ever do to you?

That's a good question.

I agreed with the fact that we hate our brains. Not that I hate Werne's. I'm quite sure that his brain can do at least basic functions pretty well.

Like reading a book. because mine can't

Mine can't handle being in a room with people. Or outdoors with people. Or on the phone with people. Basically people when they're not words on a screen or piece of paper.

And when I tell people this they say

"But you're really good with people".

Stupid dumbass people.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif I am sure glad I am not one of those people in your life

tetradite

I resemble that stupid part. A dumba$$?

I can still see the lights go on in my brain, like when someone is kicking it, or I hit my thumb with a hammer while I holding a nail for me to pound in. Uh? I gets smarter all duh time, butt it just leads me to realize how stupid I really are!

I WIN!

Mine can't handle being in a room with people. Or outdoors with people. Or on the phone with people. Basically people when they're not words on a screen or piece of paper.

Why do people always confuse social awkwardness and discomfort as being "good with people"? :wallbash: :facepalm: Cause I get that same line a lot.

Is it because we just want the situation to be over with as quickly and painlessly as possible, so we cater to others expectations just so somebody is having a positive experience?

I agree, It's much easy talking to you apparitions out in the ephemera. For all I know you're Skynet and for all you know I'm HAL. I like it much better that way.

Oh yeah, I can't handle talking over Xbox Live either, I hate the way I know my voice sounds on the other end.

Stupid Flanders.

Why do people always confuse social awkwardness and discomfort as being "good with people"? :wallbash: :facepalm: Cause I get that same line a lot.

Is it because we just want the situation to be over with as quickly and painlessly as possible, so we cater to others expectations just so somebody is having a positive experience?

I agree, It's much easy talking to you apparitions out in the ephemera. For all I know you're Skynet and for all you know I'm HAL. I like it much better that way.

Oh yeah, I can't handle talking over Xbox Live either, I hate the way I know my voice sounds on the other end.

Stupid Flanders.

Yup.

I also think it's what people don't get to see.

They see me be "chatty" for an hour or two and think I'm sociable, then they leave or I go home, and they don't see how utterly drained, exhausted and gutted-out I am from putting on my outside-world-face.

They don't see the time I had to put in getting my head in shape just to get out for that hour or two in the first place.

The really bad days when I'm unable to get the outside-world-face on in the first place, they just don't see me at all.

And, at least prior to about a year ago, apart from being at work they mostly didn't get to see me in social situations when I hadn't had a drink.

Not complaining really, in spite of having called people dumbasses. It's just the way it is. We think we know each other, we think we have this "human connection", most of us think we have some level of empathy, but the truth of it is that the people we think we know are not the people they know themselves to be.

But anyway...

SHAFT!