The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/glompdf7.gif

My life is worthless :facepalm:

ย 

You should never say something like that, every life is precious and should be lived to the fullest. Learn something new every day, laugh at least once and you are complete. Never squander what is given freely and always count your blessings at the end of the day even if it is only one. That is one more than someone else may have.

You should never say something like that, every life is precious and should be lived to the fullest. Learn something new every day, laugh at least once and you are complete. Never squander what is given freely and always count your blessings at the end of the day even if it is only one. That is one more than someone else may have.

Precious? I can't see anything precious in my life. I got born, went to school and I work until I die, that's all there is to it. I never had a choice in life, I was just thrown into it and expected to survive till I die of old age. The only thing I can choose is my death but I failed a couple of times at that too. I'll never achieve what I want to, all my dreams are crushed and future seems even worse than the presence.

ย 

My life is worthless, it always was and always will be worthless.

ย 

And since I can't be helped, let's just drop the subject and win in peace.