The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Welcome 6 guests, Welcome to the last poster wins, please log in and help us out. Watching wont help in the cause http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

*high five*

I know as well.

Man that was a bad joke

So, did the forums mess with anyone else today? Every single topic is set to unread again. It's a tad confusing now, since I don't know which topic was updated and which wasn't.

Anyway, I'm thinking about opening a new topic in the debates forum. Not sure if I should though. :confused:

Without mentioning too much, the title would be something like 'Intimate friendships between males'. I've been thinking a lot about that lately and I'd love to hear other people's opinions about that. I'm serious about this, could anyone give me his/her opinion on that? Please, no debating about this, only reply if I should start a separate topic or not.

*high five*

I know as well.

Man that was a bad joke

*chuckle*

So, did the forums mess with anyone else today? Every single topic is set to unread again. It's a tad confusing now, since I don't know which topic was updated and which wasn't.

I've had that problem for quite a few weeks already. Rather annoying. No idea how to fix it. The only way I can get most topics set as read is by clicking the "mark board as read" button all the way at the bottom of the page.