The last poster wins

TheCalliton

*high five*

I know as well.

Man that was a bad joke

So, did the forums mess with anyone else today? Every single topic is set to unread again. It's a tad confusing now, since I don't know which topic was updated and which wasn't.

Anyway, I'm thinking about opening a new topic in the debates forum. Not sure if I should though. :confused:

Without mentioning too much, the title would be something like 'Intimate friendships between males'. I've been thinking a lot about that lately and I'd love to hear other people's opinions about that. I'm serious about this, could anyone give me his/her opinion on that? Please, no debating about this, only reply if I should start a separate topic or not.

Think you should.

Ugh, it happened again.

I just did mark those forums I visit the most as read. I hope it won't happen again or too often, it's irritating.

@mizdarby

Thanks. I'll wait a bit more, see if there are more opinions about that. Probably will open one, though.

Edited by Iv000

There is a fix for the topics not showing as read. There was something in Feedback, Suggestions and Questions. There was a change in the code and you had to change a setting in your browser. I tried the change, but it slowed the page loading too much and I went back to the normal setting. To check for new updates, just look at the date of the last post.

I also win. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'm thinking about opening a new topic in the debates forum. Not sure if I should though. :confused:

Without mentioning too much, the title would be something like 'Intimate friendships between males'. I've been thinking a lot about that lately and I'd love to hear other people's opinions about that. I'm serious about this, could anyone give me his/her opinion on that? Please, no debating about this, only reply if I should start a separate topic or not.

Yes, you should. Remember to choose your words very carefully though. It's a rather touchy subject to many.

Oh, and according to the rules I win. :dance:

Yes, you should. Remember to choose your words very carefully though. It's a rather touchy subject to many.

Yes, that's why I'm asking for opinions first. The subject is very touchy in today's society.

Thanks for your opinion. I'll probably open the topic tomorrow, it's rather late now, not the best time for writing about touchy subjects.

@lv000 - I think it would be a very good idea to contact a member of the staff before you start this debate. Remember, this is a private site, not a public one. We are all guests in the Dark One's house.

Also, I hope you have a thick skin, as you will need it when the haters come out of the woodwork.

@lv000 - I think it would be a very good idea to contact a member of the staff before you start this debate. Remember, this is a private site, not a public one. We are all guests in the Dark One's house.

Also, I hope you have a thick skin, as you will need it when the haters come out of the woodwork.

Good idea. I will contact a mod about that.

And don't worry, I was dealing with haters through my entire life. I developed anti-hater skin :)