The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You were talking about the meaning of life?

Ok. While I don't really 100% agree with anyone here, I like what tetradite said though.

I think that everyone's life has purpose, you just have to find it without actually searching. And what I mean with this is that you should just do things that make you happy. That's the purpose of life, do what you makes you happy. (Well, first find what truly makes you happy, then do it.)

Now back to what Werne first said. I feel that too, better said I felt it. I was doing what others wanted me to do, which in the end kind of messed me up. Well that changed recently, I'm not taking people's criticism seriously anymore, I'm doing what I want to do and what makes me happy. Now, I can really say that I'm happier and I'm sure I'll be even happier as time goes. As a bonus, because of my happiness, people around me are happier as well.

So there you have it, my opinion. I don't know if it makes any sense, I'm really tired right now so I rambled just what came to my mind.

Doesn't matter anyway.

http://loldailyfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Cat-Baby-Meaning-of-Life_thumb.jpg

Now back to being random.

I believe The Big Bang Theory has yet to make it across the pond. Like Community, it has a lot of quintessentially American pop culture references and might not translate well.

In my most humble of opinions, The Big Bang Theory is the best multi-camera sitcom since Seinfeld. It's on CBS, which has a surplus of those type of shows and none of the other ones are watchable for more than an episode. Two Broke Girls, Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement are malignant comedy cancer. CBS also does that with cop/legal dramas. The Good Wife is good while everything else: CSI, CSI: New York, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-O, Blue Bloods, NYC 22, and Criminal Minds is or has been turned into derivative abortions of melodrama.

I'm just full of opinions today.

CBS Cares.... But not about quality programing.

BAZINGA!

My internet has been working on and off for the past few days (not to mention I couldn't make long distance calls). Silly local companies, get your stuff together.

Aside from that, my desk is trying to murder me. It already left a scar on my thigh, and now it attacked my right knee twice and my left hand once... I'm watching you desk. :verymad:

my desk is trying to murder me. It already left a scar on my thigh, and now it attacked my right knee twice and my left hand once... I'm watching you desk.

So you are the one who stole my desk :verymad:

I believe The Big Bang Theory has yet to make it across the pond. Like Community, it has a lot of quintessentially American pop culture references and might not translate well.

It's already on TV in my country. Works pretty well regardless of the American pop culture references. (or maybe even because of it)

And yes, it might indeed be the best multi-camera sitcom since Seinfeld. I usually don't make a habit of watching sitcoms, but I hardly ever miss an episode of The Big Bang Theory anymore, which is saying a lot conserind I usually only watch movies and documentaries.

Besides: Sheldon Cooper. Nuff said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6kXZxRG3F8&feature=related

Nite nite guys, need sleep. Speak on the morrow and take care all xx