The last poster wins

TheCalliton

There are four things that are terribly wrong with this picture:

http://sniper07.s.n.pic.centerblog.net/ha5wuxk6.jpg

First - Black sniper rifle in light brown grass, an epic fail. He's just missing a huge glowing neon sign above his head saying "Here I am".

Second - He's not invisible, it's quite obvious that he's there. In long narrow grass he's wearing a camouflague suit with shorth thick fabric. And his spotter is a bloody embarrasment, to say the least.

Third - A sniper rifle with a tripod. What the...?! I mean yeah, it's a 20mm Truvelo but a tripod is completely unneccesary, it's a waste of space and it will get you killed, especially if you need to be stealthy. If you hold the rifle right you'll be fine even without a freaking tripod, no matter what caliber it is.

Fourth - Hiding with a biga** barrel from a big black rifle sticking out. It's like trying to smuggle an elephant into a movie theater, impossible. That's why snipers lie down when shooting, it's easier to hide a rifle when it's closer to the ground, especially one that large.

A good sniper in the same situation could kill and get away without anyone realizing he's there. These two can only get killed.

Edited by Werne

http://sniper07.s.n.pic.centerblog.net/ha5wuxk6.jpg

5. I mean he's taking a big chance elevating his body in front of that blue thing in the background anyway.

If he were a competent sniper then we would be looking at this going, "why is Werne showing us a picture of grass?"

This looks more like dress up play time to me.

5. I mean he's taking a big chance elevating his body in front of that blue thing in the background anyway.

That's actualy not important, if he did what I mentioned it wouldn't matter at all. Seeing the gun and it's angle, assuming he's shooting at a target over 2000m and taking into consideration that the rifle fires a 20x110mm round and has no reactive tube, the target should be about 3-5 meters below the shooter. At that distance the blue thing doesn't matter if the shooter is properly camouflaged.

Damn, every time I see that pic I feel like someone is poking me in the eye with a screwdriver.

By the way, this is how you hide the rifle and yourself in long, light brown grass:

http://www.militarypictures.info/d/700-3/camouflaged-sniper.jpg

See the difference?

That's actualy not important, if he did what I mentioned it wouldn't matter at all. Seeing the gun and it's angle, assuming he's shooting at a target over 2000m and taking into consideration that the rifle fires a 20x110mm round and has no reactive tube, the target should be about 3-5 meters below the shooter. At that distance the blue thing doesn't matter if the shooter is properly camouflaged.

Damn, every time I see that pic I feel like someone is poking me in the eye with a screwdriver.

By the way, this is how you hide the rifle and yourself in long, light brown grass:

http://www.militarypictures.info/d/700-3/camouflaged-sniper.jpg

See the difference?

The posted image didn't work for me and I want to see it Q_Q

Just let Skrillex do his thing. He's enjoying it, fans are enjoying it, nobody gets hurt, everybody is happy. No reason for hating on him.

People hated on many artists before because they thought their art wasn't 'right'. Van Gogh killed himself cause nobody seemed to like his art back then, now he's one of the most popular ones out there. It's a matter of perspective really.

Blah blah </art lesson>

Yeah.

*goes back to sleep*