The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Yeah, when I first got referred a lot of the literature was directing me towards ways to do it myself. They say it's "best" to do it with qualified help of course, but then they would, it's their job after all!

From the UK's NHS, couple of links in there may or may not be worth a look, mostly just to prove that even Psychs say you can do stuff without a Psych:

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/counselling/Pages/selfhelptherapy.aspx

Thanks for that. Useful inks on that page and even some stuff that I'm interested in which doesn't have anything to do with the current topic.

Just be careful with internet searches, CBT also stands for something VERY different :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have seen that too and I'm regretting that :tongue:

Just be careful with internet searches, CBT also stands for something VERY different :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Damn you, I went and searched for the other result. Now I'll have nightmares about it for weeks. DAMN YOU!!! :verymad:

Edited by Werne

Damn you, I went and searched for the other result. Now I'll have nightmares about it for weeks. DAMN YOU!!! :verymad:

Don't blame Pandora because you opened the box. :devil: