The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So, people are telling me that 'To the moon' is a game with a great story and that you can't play it without crying.

Pfff, unless a kitten dies in it I won't move an eyebrow. Challenge accepted.

*throws away another 12€ for the sake of nothing*

I'll hold yer to that mate. :biggrin: Naw, I tried a similar bet once, failed miserably with a particular novel, ended up having to dye my hair pink for a week, and the added humiliation of it actually not looking that bad.(On me, something of a punk)

Edited by Vindekarr

It's not about manliness-that's just a stupid concept, I mean, what's wrong with a man breaking down in tears over something tear3-worthy or a woman liking American Muscle? Nothing, It's about a challenge that's been accepted, that is sacred!

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r535/Yurimarkov/4011376_2af80c021805b91f31a0bd73c8de2468.jpg

Don't cry or you'll get fed to jaws here, he'll lick you to death, does that look like the face of mercy?

Edited by Vindekarr

@tetra

Dots and dashes to you as well, friend

Is it filling condoms with water and throwing them on pedestrians? Launching firework rockets through your neighbour's window in order to hit him in the back of his head? Pouring Liquid Ass in people's food and laugh at them while they puke? Chasing people with a model plane and laugh as they run? Putting gunpowder in your neighbour's barbecue? Hitting an innocent bystander with a bag of poo fired from a big slingshot? Putting gunpowder in cigarettes and laugh when someone lights one?

I must do all of these now. All at once. :psyduck:

I'll have to lock you in your room and bar all windows if you even think about it young man :armscrossed:

Can you give a link for this game you're talking about... to the moon or something :D

That manliness thing was a joke :D I don't like the concept that men shouldn't be allowed to show emotions. I know a think or two about men and emotions :sweat:

Naomis,

http://freebirdgames.com/to_the_moon/

Their official website is a bit slow (At least for me), so I just went to Gamers Gate and got it there:

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-TTMOON/to-the-moon

It's a 2D storytelling game. Not much game to it besides exploring, it's an interactive story. A good one though.

I'll go back to playing. I have to say, the story is extremely well written and I could see myself letting it out at one point. We shall see.

*ALT - TAB*

Me and my girlfriend are going to have grilled tuna steaks for dinner. And a little surprise after dinner.

For two hours now, my tuna has been sitting in olive oil mixed with a bit of white wine, some garlic, a bit of parsley and a pinch of Vegeta. After six more hours it will be thrown on the grill, but not an electric grill. I grill only on wood, it adds some flavor to the food so it tastes better. After they're done, I'll put them in a strong mixture of olive oil, garlic and parsley for half a minute.

My tuna will then be served alongside risotto with prawns and a bottle of home-made cherry wine. After the meal and some wine, I'll kneel down and ask my girlfriend to marry me. And then she'll hopefully say yes.

This all will happen only if everything goes according to my plan, and it probably won't. God, I'm so nervous I'm starting to shake. The good thing is that I still have 8 hours till dinner so I'll have enough time to calm down. I just hope she'll say yes :ohdear: