The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My tuna will then be served alongside risotto with prawns and a bottle of home-made cherry wine. After the meal and some wine, I'll kneel down and ask my girlfriend to marry me. And then she'll hopefully say yes.

This all will happen only if everything goes according to my plan, and it probably won't. God, I'm so nervous I'm starting to shake. The good thing is that I still have 8 hours till dinner so I'll have enough time to calm down. I just hope she'll say yes :ohdear:

Aaaawww!

I wish you all the luck of the world :happy: But I don't think that's necessary, I see no reason why not to say yes :)

Now, I finished To the moon.

The writer should get a medal for this. The story is so very well written and it holds you until the very end. You're excited too see what will happen next all the time. (Btw, plot twists everywhere.)

It definitely is dramatic and emotional, I had to hold myself back for at least 7 times. I did not shed a tear though (did get a bit teary eyed), so I win this challenge. 8)

It's worth crying over, many reasons why so, but I'm not really the guy for that. (Says the over-emotional guy)

Yeah. Play this game people, It's a great one and goes to my favorites.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. It has an amazing amount of humor, I had a few laughs because of it. Cleverly made jokes as well.

Edited by Iv000

Me and my girlfriend are going to have grilled tuna steaks for dinner. And a little surprise after dinner.

For two hours now, my tuna has been sitting in olive oil mixed with a bit of white wine, some garlic, a bit of parsley and a pinch of Vegeta. After six more hours it will be thrown on the grill, but not an electric grill. I grill only on wood, it adds some flavor to the food so it tastes better. After they're done, I'll put them in a strong mixture of olive oil, garlic and parsley for half a minute.

My tuna will then be served alongside risotto with prawns and a bottle of home-made cherry wine. After the meal and some wine, I'll kneel down and ask my girlfriend to marry me. And then she'll hopefully say yes.

This all will happen only if everything goes according to my plan, and it probably won't. God, I'm so nervous I'm starting to shake. The good thing is that I still have 8 hours till dinner so I'll have enough time to calm down. I just hope she'll say yes :ohdear:

Good luck!

Go Werne :dance:

RE Crying....

Don't think a game has ever made me cry. Or a book.

Certain bits of music make me sob like a small child though. When movies get close it's usually down to the music as much as the story.