The last poster wins

TheCalliton

When I watch a movie I laugh and dance in a state of euphoria! :dance: :laugh: :dance: :laugh: :dance: :laugh: :dance: :laugh:

That's cos you watch the Spongebob Movie. :tongue:

Give Requiem For A Dream a try!

Go Werne :dance:

RE Crying....

Don't think a game has ever made me cry. Or a book.

Certain bits of music make me sob like a small child though. When movies get close it's usually down to the music as much as the story.

Same here.

Music mostly. (Example:

)

But I did cry in the last serious Spyro game (Dawn Of The Dragon, I think), where he died. I felt like I lost a friend D: (Technically I did, since I played all of them, since I was 4 actually. Yes, I played video games when I was 4, I'm that epic. Didn't stop since then. Just moved from consoles to PC :D)

My favorite shark movie is not like Deep Blue Sea or those other serious shark movies/books, like the Megaladon or Megaladon Vs T-rex series, but I still think it's a pretty good movie even though it's pretty obscure. It's called Jaws, maybe you haven't heard of it but it just came out on Blu-ray.

This is one of my favorite scenes and it was semi improvised to make use of the actors while Bruce was having mechanical problems:

Oh, and Werne, good luck to you, I hope she gives you the answer you want. :yes: :wub:

Oh good job college. How do you forgot a 200$ book? -.-

My favorite shark movie is not like Deep Blue Sea or those other serious shark movies/books, like the Megaladon or Megaladon Vs T-rex series, but I still think it's a pretty good movie even though it's pretty obscure. It's called Jaws, maybe you haven't heard of it but it just came out on Blu-ray.

This is one of my favorite scenes and it was semi improvised to make use of the actors while Bruce was having mechanical problems:

(vid)

Oh, and Werne, good luck to you, I hope she gives you the answer you want. :yes: :wub:

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Oh apparently there are two other books I'm missing. One went out of stock while they took their sweet time processing my order (oh and this is for a class I have to take along with all other freshmen, one would think they would have a lot of books ready for it but no), and the other one... Well apparently they got the wrong books and had to send them back or something (for the same required class).

Buying books for school is a minefield of bullshiz! $150 for a brand new Calculus book is ridiculous, $70 for a used one is also horrendous, especially since they change editions every two years just to force you to buy new. (meaning that my brother had to get a different one when he took that class.)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif

Surfing probably is also best for Sharks when the tides waves tend to be higher in late September through the Fall months in many of the favorite surfing places. The deeper the water the better for a BIG GREAT WHITE Shark to swim closer to the shore.

I will run out and buy some of those fancy new shark thumpers and sell them on the sidewalk by the parking lot entrance to the beach near me. If you're interested, better be there before 9:00 AM PDT or all of them will be gone and I will be at the local watering hole drowning my old age woes by eating the best Clam Chowder made on Earth.