The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well I decided to save the end (however many times its been now) of Mass Effect 3 for tomorrow. In the mean time I will be watching these. Warning not safe for the children's ears. :blink:

Mass Effect? Lol I want someone to hurry up and make THIS!

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r535/Yurimarkov/Becausetherewasonlyoneintheentirecomments_154cba96a49819b92b3bdbae223b229a.jpg

gnomes are evil

true story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrU6wEDzuFc

Tell me about it. I love shooting them between the eyes with a "That showed you, you little git...." (change git for any expletive of your choice :D)

You enjoying it tho Thor???

Oh, I'd love to see a Futurama/Mass Effect crossover. So much potential to be EPIC.

Debating whether to replace my now much thinner, scorched Borderlands disc with a STEAM copy-it got scratched to the point of being unreadable today, I just don't know whether it's worth starting B1 again with B2 so close. I'll also need yet another disc drive apparently. My third this year. :down:

Edited by Vindekarr

Debating whether to replace my now much thinner, scorched Borderlands disc with a STEAM copy-it got scratched to the point of being unreadable today, I just don't know whether it's worth starting B1 again with B2 so close. I'll also need yet another disc drive apparently. My third this year. :down:

Yeah I read your thread.

Only thing I have to say is 'Reason I went digital'.

The only retail discs I have are: The Orange Box, New Vegas, AC2 and Skyrim. (Also Skrillex CD's, Lion King movies and the Skyrim soundtrack but those aren't games.)

Honestly, I only do retail when I want the box and disc as a collector item. All my other 150 games are on Steam.