The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Question:

If the next Skyrim DLC was going to add areas in a different province, where would you like that to be?

My opinion, not Elsweyr. Its already so nicely established in mods, and really the only place we have seen outside of the official games, which have covered Morrowind, Cyrodiil, and Skyrim (recently at least, well kind of recently. I'm just not including the ones older than Morrowind).

Edit: Nevermind, this was because I was arguing on Steam. The guy said its my fault if I would feel let down. Because apparently the mods that covered Elsweyr are bare bones.

Edited by K00L

Curiosity to laser some martian rocks

$2.5 billion well spent I say, bet those martians are real scared now.

*secretly hopes they'll find prothean ruins* Thessia, here I come! :biggrin: :tongue:

I made a joke about that to my brother. :biggrin:

He thought it was dumb that I asked what if they find Prothean ruins on Mars.

Edit: Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppps. I double posted.

Edited by K00L

He thought it was dumb that I asked what if they find Prothean ruins on Mars.

You should head-butt him, krogan style. :biggrin:

Lol That would make him so mad. :tongue:

Edit: Hmm I actually hate this guy on Steam. Now I'm daft because Bethesda will make a DLC regardless of how I feel. Someone help me find out where he lives so I can beat the s*** out of him. He seriously attacked everyone's opinion. Except the person who said it should be in Elsweyr.

Edited by K00L

Question:

If the next Skyrim DLC was going to add areas in a different province, where would you like that to be?

My opinion, not Elsweyr. Its already so nicely established in mods, and really the only place we have seen outside of the official games, which have covered Morrowind, Cyrodiil, and Skyrim (recently at least, well kind of recently. I'm just not including the ones older than Morrowind).

Black Marsh.

And on top of that, I want them to add proper Khajiit marriage. How did they dare not add one single marriable Khajiit to the game.

You should head-butt him, krogan style. :biggrin:

Lol That would make him so mad. :tongue:

The krogan have solutions for everything...

Edit:

Hmm I actually hate this guy on Steam. Now I'm daft because Bethesda will make a DLC regardless of how I feel. Someone help me find out where he lives so I can beat the s*** out of him. He seriously attacked everyone's opinion. Except the person who said it should be in Elsweyr.

See above. :tongue:

Edited by BlackRampage