The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Question, you win if you answer correctly, is the steam dlc for fable 3 compatible with the cd version of fable 3. does it work with it??? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/confused.gif Edited by Thor.

Question, you win if you answer correctly, is the steam dlc for fable 3 compatible with the cd version of fable 3. does it work with it??? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/confused.gif

Give me rideable cows and you shall have your answer.

Thor I think it gives you a CD key you can use in GFWL in Fable 3. Not entirely certain, but I think some other game I had worked like that and I believe I remember someone telling me this before.

i wanted the dlc for awhile now, but i couldn't just take the risk of wasting money, if it didn't. i just want confirmation. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/confused.gif

Also if you can answer this one for me to

Hmm if Sheogorath is truly mad,??? if he is truly mad he wouldn't realize he's mad, in fact if you think it logically he's probably more sane then the rest of us, i mean he did help pelagius the 3rd after all. Is he mad or just really confused??? You decide, i mean whats his true purpose to help mad people or mad himself. <br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">i think after 10000 years he forgot his true purpose in life.. You be the judge.. You would have to be mad to think this up???<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Also he doesn't go all nuts on you if he wants help like that one time in shivering isle or make no sense like the rest of the population there lol, at least he was nice enough to let him in and have a civilized conversation- also makes him mad or sane, you be the judge. lol reverse psychology

Stupid glitch is plaguing me again, even in full editor its happening, why am i cursed with this bug, WHHHHHYYYYY!!!!

Edited by Thor.

i wanted the dlc for awhile now, but i couldn't just take the risk of wasting money, if it didn't. i just want confirmation. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/confused.gif

Also if you can answer this one for me to

Hmm if Sheogorath is truly mad,??? if he is truly mad he wouldn't realize he's mad, in fact if you think it logically he's probably more sane then the rest of us, i mean he did help pelagius the 3rd after all. Is he mad or just really confused??? You decide, i mean whats his true purpose to help mad people or mad himself. <br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">i think after 10000 years he forgot his true purpose in life.. You be the judge.. You would have to be mad to think this up???<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Also he doesn't go all nuts on you if he wants help like that one time in shivering isle or make no sense like the rest of the population there lol, at least he was nice enough to let him in and have a civilized conversation- also makes him mad or sane, you be the judge. lol reverse psychology

Stupid glitch is plaguing me again, even in full editor its happening, why am i cursed with this bug, WHHHHHYYYYY!!!!

Perhaps like me the forum software also had a traumatic childhood experience with a goat, wants rideable cows and is punishing you all in various ways for either mentioning goats or not providing rideable cows?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Experience the classic adventures of the universe's favorite Lombax, Ratchet and his robotic sidekick Clank in this classic PlayStation®2 trilogy now fully remastered in high definition! Wield the original tools of destruction as you travel from planet to planet unraveling their original story and explosive adventures in this PS3 exclusive.

Features:

• Ratchet & Clank
  • Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
  • Voucher good for 10th Anniversary Ratchet & Clank Avatar
  • Voucher good for early access to the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Demo
  • Remastered versions of Ratchet & Clank games from PS2 to 720P HD
  • Trophy support for each game
  • Online Multiplayer Support for Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal