The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I was reading an article today about a Ferrari which sold at auction recently-for over $13,000,000 USD. I'm never going to complain about overpriced used cars again. Especialy not when another car at the same auction also broke the ten-million barrier, along with another ten for more than three.

ย 

Footnote: This specific Ferrari was the only one of it's kind ever made, and was owned-and commisioned-by the legendary race car driver Sir Stirling Moss-as a collectors item it's probably invaluable, but sheesh, that's a lot of moolah. :psyduck:

Edited by Vindekarr

Dang i went to get a glass of water, and soon after what happens, hiccups http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wallbash.gif Sooo tired yet hiccups are getting int he way of sleep... GRRRRRRR

If I would win the lottery right now, I'd give half to my best friend so he can stop living with conservatives and live a happy life without worries. I also promised that I'd give a bit to Werne, and I'd really do that :biggrin: Actually, who needs money? :teehee:

ย 

With the rest I would move to the US, get in a college, get a small apartment and spend the rest of the money with helping people who really need it more than I do.

ย 

A PC upgrade would be nice as well :happy:

ย 

ย 

Yeah. I should go back to C#. Maybe I'll create a hit like Minecraft and get rich that way. That's more likely to happen than sudden money outbursts.