The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have been married to the same person for 30 years and with them for 31. He now has terminal cancer and I feel like I'm losing a major part of my life.

That too? :(

God Naomi, I have no idea how you're dealing with all of that. And then you're even offering to help me. *hugs*

You know, your husband has the best wife one could imagine. I bet those 30 years couldn't have been any better for him.

Marriage is the WORST trap.....

I have been married to the same person for 30 years and with them for 31. He now has terminal cancer and I feel like I'm losing a major part of my life.

Does that mean I've been trapped for 30+ years? If so it was the best kind, I have 6 wonderful children, 3 amazing grandchildren and I couldn't be prouder.

I didn't mean, a Functional marriage (What marriage is supposed to be), but rather what it has become lately, more like a business decision for a tax write-off. In fact, I feel that what you described, is the only gamble somewhat worth the risk.

All good things come to an end honey and as my nan would say "As one door closes, another door opens." I have been on one of the greatest roller-coaster rides of my life and just because I have to get off this one it doesn't mean that I can't get on another at some point.

I'm also a natural care giver so it is in my nature to want to help others. There is never a dull moment in my life to be sure but there's more than enough of me to go round :dance:

So my geography professor showed us three videos on why not to use cell phones in class/not be distracting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9pH_24vSZ4

(I'll limit it to two in my post, the other one is a Reno 911 clip)

This would never be allowed in American schools unfortunately.

So my geography professor showed us three videos on why not to use cell phones in class/not be distracting.

(I'll limit it to two in my post, the other one is a Reno 911 clip)

This would never be allowed in American schools unfortunately.

In Public school no, but teachers and administrators at private and catholic schools go ape shiz on cell phones regularly and without legal recourse.

All good things come to an end honey and as my nan would say "As one door closes, another door opens." I have been on one of the greatest roller-coaster rides of my life and just because I have to get off this one it doesn't mean that I can't get on another at some point.

I'm also a natural care giver so it is in my nature to want to help others. There is never a dull moment in my life to be sure but there's more than enough of me to go round :dance:

As always, I'm amazed by your positivity. I have to learn that too.

And thank you for giving me hope, I'm glad I'm not the only natural care giver in existence. :biggrin:

You're one of the most awesome people I met in my life. :happy:

@K00L

Crazy teacher is crazy.

The cellphone thing is ok, but violence on a student?