The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Why the hell are the GW2 servers down?

I need distraction! :mad:

Really?! I was just about to start it! D:

ohhh... Crap. I don't have it installed anymore I completely forgot I "restored" the computer

Really?! I was just about to start it! D:

ohhh... Crap. I don't have it installed anymore I completely forgot I "restored" the computer

No worries, the servers will stay down today most likely. No GW2 today I guess, back to Dark Souls.

It has 16 Gb btw.

Amazing to say the least.

Everything is near perfect level if you ask me, especially the ways on how the game encourages teamwork. I'm definitely going to play it for a long while.

Login servers are still down though and I can't get past the Taurus Demon in DS. Dammit that thing is either OP or I am just not used to this game and the controller.

I don't want to read walkthroughs either, I want to be like 'I finished this without anyones help! All hail me!'

Anet and Ncsoft messed up a bit.

After the login servers went up, it asked me for my e-mail adress. The @ncsoft one didn't work, so I guessed I should type in my normal one. So I did, and now it changed my account name that was '*name*@ncsoft' to my literal e-mail adress @outlook.com. When I try to login with the @outlook one it says invalid email, when I try to login with the @ncsoft one it says wrong password.

I think I broke the system.