The last poster wins

TheCalliton

@Naomi

It's also 30 pounds on Gamers Gate, so it's not just Steam.

Amazon has cheaper prices sometimes, I got a few great deals off of it.

Amazon can be lower, but not always in price because they get a good deal for us by buying from other sites.

Amazon also has a customer base we can use to become re-sellers. That way they get people selling good used stuff which isn't DRM or other licensed heavies stopping them from resale used stuff.

<div><br></div><div>Wish list is great too.  If Amazon gets enough of one product on wishlist's they are aware of a bulk item, by it in bulk and sell it at less expensive price.</div>

Edited by Pagafyr

And shipping prices are low too.

It's actually the only place where I can buy software that won't cost too much to ship to me. Well, there's still Game.co.uk, but I heard they had problems lately.

Anyways, I'll go sleep now. Night everyone.

I just don't believe steam. I've just played The Darkness II Demo (and considering I hate shooter games, I'm totally blown away, pardon the pun) Went to the store page and its £39.99 to buy. Thought "Oh s***" and put it on the wishlist.

Went to Amazon to take a look at the disk version and guess what I've bought it for £14.60 and its the Limited Edition version, brand new.

What the hell is going on with Steam and its pricing?

Why are things so heavy in the UK? ......... Hah ahah heee ho ho hah, Pound sterling, hah heeeeeeee ho ho.

I just don't believe steam. I've just played The Darkness II Demo (and considering I hate shooter games, I'm totally blown away, pardon the pun) Went to the store page and its £39.99 to buy. Thought "Oh s***" and put it on the wishlist.

Went to Amazon to take a look at the disk version and guess what I've bought it for £14.60 and its the Limited Edition version, brand new.

What the hell is going on with Steam and its pricing?

Why are things so heavy in the UK? ......... Hah ahah heee ho ho hah, Pound sterling, hah heeeeeeee ho ho.

It rains a lot. Everything is always at least mildly damp.

Oh ha dee ha ha. I'll leave you boys to have your fun whilst I go to bed and sleep for a few hours.

Play nice and behave.

:D :D :D

Well, I just ran the numbers and on our current pace we will hit 400,000 in 6.109 years. (Thats if we stay at the current pace that we have had for the past 2 months.)

I guess it is better to look at the small picture and take it as getting closer with every post.

You know you're over-reliant on the internet when:

You've been googling things all night, then when you're trying to see better into your PC and realise you need a torch, you type "torch" into google.

Note to self: google does not materialise objects.

:facepalm: