The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My pc just killed a fly, no joke my pc was "on" in a dark, dark room, and funny enough a fly was in the very same room as my Blue LED twelve hundred case. All of a sudden a grinding sound and the fly being spit out by the high rpm fans http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif Its good for two things, fly swatter and pc, though checks for stains of fly stuff. Nope it just spit it out. Edited by Thor.

My pc just killed a fly, no joke my pc was "on" in a dark, dark room, and funny enough a fly was in the very same room as my Blue LED twelve hundred case. All of a sudden a grinding sound and the fly being spit out by the high rpm fans http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif Its good for two things, fly swatter and pc, though checks for stains of fly stuff. Nope it just spit it out.

LOL! That's awesome. :biggrin:

I'm thinking I will order my new PC through iBUYPOWER this weekend. It would get here around the 12th of next month. :biggrin:

The funniest part for me is there's a bit of Red VS Blue in cases at the moment. The 1200 Antec(blue) VS the CoolewrMaster HAF-X(Red) They're about the same size, have similarly ludicrous cooling, cost about the same. The main difference-glow colour. Personally I think the HAF's better because it's redonculously well put together(read: armour plated and stupendously heavy) And it has no fly(or dust) problems because it's got air filters over it's fans. Edited by Vindekarr

Yeah I noticed a lot of that on iBuypower. There were cases that looked practically the same from two different companies, but the glows were different.

The Antecs have filters below the fans from stopping unwanted dust and bugs entering the case. fans plus shielding. The ones at the back are the only ones somewhat exposed. Edited by Thor.