The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Gah! Speech partner I am not writing a profile for a dating website for you, things like "I am a friendly guy and love to smile" or "I would like to have a long relationship with a girl" are NOT things I am saying in your introduction speech. And I don't even think its legal to collect owls! I mean what the hell?! Do you like lasso them from their nice perches high in the trees and stuff them in a cardboard box? The "great" city of KC, where someone ends up shot everyday! That famous tower is the Eiffel Tower, and what car? What rewards from high school?! WHY?! Why am I stuck with the person I can't even understand?! I really really don't mind people who can't speak English well because its a second language, but when its the ONLY language you know and you don't know to capitalize I or how to spell nickels (especially when you collect them) its frustrating. Especially when you are in a SPEECH class.

This is going to sound really bad, but you emailed me once, we have talked once. We are not friends because of that, we are not buddies. I am slightly creeped out at the way you typed "I missed you today." I don't KNOW you. I "know" your life story and what you want, but I don't really know you. So stop calling me 24/7. I am not answering my phone. Never ever.

I wonder if its too late to switch to a different class. -.-

And what's even worse is I am not typically a hateful person, but I am seriously... Angered with this situation.

Hmm... There are still speech classes open in October... Yes that could work...