The last poster wins

TheCalliton

In other news... a lady offered to send me a picture of her genitals today.

Who in the seven kingdoms would want to see genitals out of context? :yucky: To not have notice and find yourself staring at some sort of wrinkly cave :blink: , gods no.

I hope you made a counter offer to test the waters by finding the weirdest most nightmarish phallus on google and sending it as reply.

Well, that's what I would do were I the kind to get involved with gals that have photogenic vulvae.(settle down it's scientific)

BAZINGA!

It's the firts of spring here, and well gosh, nature sure realised. The trees in my garden are mostly blooming already, and for the first time in weeks, it's a beautiful sunny day, temperatures in the "absolutely perfect" zone of the high teens celcius.

The weather is the thing I've most had to get used to in Melbourne, in Brisbane, where I grew up, you had 2 seasons: hot, and grey. Hot was from the second quater of spring to the third quater of summer; murderously humid with temperatures in the mid 30s celcius. Grey was the uniform dry, 20-ish C weather that appeared every other time. But in Vic you've got a full range; Summer is dry as a desert and murderously hot(35 to 40 C), but because of the very low humidity, the heat can be escaped with shade, and vanishes with the sun at about 10 PM at night. Autumn's beautiful, with temperatures dropping into the mid 20s, and trees losing leaves, winter sees subzero nights, and spring is warm, temperate and generally very pleasent.

The strangest thing I've seen though, I saw last weekend. There's an old racer's tale that on Phillip Island near melbourne, the rain falls up. Now, Phillip Island is a beautiful, windy, cold island in the frigid ocean south of melbourne and the southern seaboard, it contains penguins(no, really) some beautiful cliffs, and a world famous race track of the same name. I was there last weekend doing a track day(a gathering for civvies who like racing, you bring your car, a valid CAMS licence, and a ticket and they let you loose on the track in organised races based on what you're driving, group N rules apply) and it was raining-part of the track follows the cliff edge, called Siberia, and along Siberia, I saw up-rain. Honest to god, I saw rain traveling upwards on a 30-ish degree angle.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r535/Yurimarkov/The_coast_of_Philip_Island.jpg

Pic partially related; coast view from the island. Stunning. Though I do feel sorry for one of the people there-she showed up in a Mazda convertible-it must have been just a little bit over freezing and hammering rain. Frostbite, surely.

Edited by Vindekarr

In other news... a lady offered to send me a picture of her genitals today.

Who in the seven kingdoms would want to see genitals out of context? :yucky: To not have notice and find yourself staring at some sort of wrinkly cave :blink: , gods no.

I hope you made a counter offer to test the waters by finding the weirdest most nightmarish phallus on google and sending it as reply.

Well, that's what I would do were I the kind to get involved with gals that have photogenic vulvae.(settle down it's scientific)

BAZINGA!

Considering this was one of the first posts I read this morning it had me in stitches.

Tie this in with the fact that I've just gotten rid of my last two children for the day as they are going to Alton Towers and this will be the first time in 6 weeks that I will have had total unadulterated peace...

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/girl-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

@Brokenergy: Honey they're boys/men its in their genetic coding to look at women's assets... just go with the flow lmao :D