The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I saw one today which was the choice between watching an episode of my little pony and recieving a million dollars if I smiled all the way through it-or eating an entire bag of nails while going OM NOM NOM NOM and smiling, and recieving nothing. For me that's easy; I'd take hardware store takeaway anyday over MLP. *shudder*

I was reading on the sports news today something I found oddly poignant; The FIA Formula One championship resumed yesterday; some teams spend nearly half a billion dollars every year on research and devlopement of their cars, BUT. Despite half a century of science going into perfecting and creating the ultimate racing car... ...they can be brought to a screeching halt by bad weather. We've never gotten around to designing a race car that can be driven in the rain, the result? in Belgium yesterday it rained, and the entire event was basically but on hold until the weather cleared up, because in the rain, these half billion dollar wondermachines turn into laughably ungainly, awkward things that sort of folop about, like fish out of water. You'd think we could do better.

Edited by Vindekarr

Ok, where did everyone go??

I'll be back later then when the crowds rush back in :D :D