The last poster wins

TheCalliton

September's an awesome month for PGS. Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 and Guild Wars 2... ...can someone around here who's religious, please ask your god/demigod/deity/flying invisible spaghetti monster/alien overlord/other allpowerful being of worship if he/she/it/they can extend the days in September to 90 hours after Sept 18? please? I'm not going to have enough time to play all of these brilliant games in 24 hour days!

You must over come your need for sleep. You must over come your need for sleep. You must... Nah that probably won't work because you'll probably need to take a time out for meal's, etc, and fall asleep while eating at the table. Or Worse!

Don't flush! OooOOOoooo! Okay, I'm Awake!

LOL

Work too. And school. It ain't easy getting a job in Australia, now I've got one, I ain't giving it back!

Did I give you permission to win Brokenergy? No? THEN STOP WINNING! BECAUSE I WIN!

I whipped up a build today in Darksiders which broke the game. Every time I swing my scythe I refill to full wrath(magic) allowing me to throw out either one redonkulously OP spell before re-swinging, or fifteen splendidly OP ones. Meanwhile it also heals me enormously and deals a dastardly amount of damage. Furthermore the attack rate is so high that with it's 60% crit chance and frankly astonishing crit damage bonus is basically kills everything instantly. Did I mention every one of the storm of projectiles it unleashes does knockback aswell, even on bosses? unless they can block, they go flying across the room, then usually lift up into the air, then explode. I've already finished the crucible with it.

omg why does 10am mean anything AFTER 1pm and counting. my older girls just do not believe in being punctual in the bloody slightest and its driving me bloody nuts :(