The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Edit: And what is with Bethesda and making silly DLC that looks like it should have been included in the main game?

Because Bethesda always seems to rush their games. It's not just Bethesda that seems to do so though.

I can't wait fro this realistic looking- almost to the point if they do make a movie it'll be pointless realism in a video game. this is what games are going to look like on this gen of consoles, almost the point of insanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smKmhJngzNo

can you make out whats not real and what doesn't look real, unlike the sound effects on the helicopters though needs tweaking.

Edited by Thor.

Edit: And what is with Bethesda and making silly DLC that looks like it should have been included in the main game?

Because Bethesda always seems to rush their games. It's not just Bethesda that seems to do so though.

I know. Its pretty much every major company. I was pleased when I learned Bioware was releasing ME's multiplayer maps for free though.

I can't wait fro this realistic looking- almost to the point if they do make a movie it'll be pointless realism in a video game.; this is what games are going to look like on this gen of consoles, almost the point of insanity

can you make out whats not real and what doesn't look real, unlike the sound effects on the helicopters though needs tweaking.

I watched this when you posted it last night. Its so much more real than most things. It looks more like cut scenes or an animated movie, not a game.

Well just a bit ago it seemed like we had a small crowd.