The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm so disappointed that M48A5 :mellow: is the only one that has caught on to my quoting of Lost. And he only got it on my Hurley quote. :no:

I knew what you were doing, it was the bunker scene. The last part of the series I watched. Never saw any more. I'm surprised the young ones never picked up on it, but then it was classed as a cult program after all :D :D :D

I'm so disappointed that M48A5 :mellow: is the only one that has caught on to my quoting of Lost. And he only got it on my Hurley quote. :no:

Heh I got it but I wasn't on here. :P

That was family TV time. Lost. Like the only show I've ever actually thoroughly watched start to finish.

I'm now addicted to Red Dead Redemption Poker again.

BTW Lost technically wasn't cancelled. :geek:

:P I miss Red Dead Redemption. Can't find my discs! D: Like always.

BTW Lost technically had a crappy ending. :\

Disappointment.

Saying that made me have an idea. I'll put it into effect with my next posts.

Started to get more serious about guild wars 2 today. Ended up making a bunch of more final characters, I think I've chosen the set I'm going to go with and stick with, now it's just a matter of making them look how I want, and getting them through to useful levels. My only hard decision is warrior or guardian. I tend to favour a dual-spec melee rather than a single spec, with a usually dual wielding DPS build and a sword N board build if the system is available, failing that, the Guardian initially seems more my style, but I'll learn and see. Fun game though.

I'm still transferring folders and files to this newer faster computer. Should be settled down in time for the arrival of Borderlands 2. Am having fun with Max Payne 3 already. Started playing it in the Hard Core mode and it is taking a lot longer to get out of the beginning trials to prepare for when it sends me into the mystery part of the game.

Max is finishing a job trying to get to a helicopter as a money drop went really bad because some merc's showed up on the scene planning to take the gang out, take money off their hands and leave everyone dead. So far I've proved that I'm not going to let them just walk away with it by not wasting the restore supplies.

I took out the last sniper and am protecting the copter pilot until he is back on board the chopper. Escape looks highly likely. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/geek.gif

I WIN ! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/woot.gif