The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Dragon Age 3 : www.dragonage.com/inquisition

OOOOOMMMMGGG YEEEEEESSSSS!!!! :D

Dragon Age 3 : www.dragonage.com/inquisition

Oh my goodness, what amazingly brilliant, superb news. Something for me to look forward to. Wonder of wonders they've announced DA3 and I'm on cloud 9999.

I'm doing my awesome dance of happiness :D :D :D

I would dance but I'm sitting! :D Forget Borderlands 2!!! DA3 yayyyyy!!!!!

I just woke up and I will also go back to sleep. Thought I should post while I'm awake :P

*sleeping*

Yes never not post if you are awake! ._. (I see you stealin my face! :P )

And with that I am off to bed too! Good Night to anyone up!

I just woke up and I will also go back to sleep. Thought I should post while I'm awake :P

*sleeping*

I have to say I have found it so much more fun when I was posting thinking I was awake and told myself what to think about if I should start dreaming I was posting.

Now I am not sure if I am awake or dreaming that I am posting this.

With all the extraordinary theories and horrible truths that seem to be converging in the scene here I would almost imagine it was all a really fantastic dream.

Which when I awake from it I am going to go back to a very ordinary life doing chores on the farm, on the ranch, or in some meadow I will dance and prance around playing with the others whose day is filled with munching a little here and a little there.

Racing to the watering hole to get a drink and back to the meadow and repeating the simple life until we have to go to bed.

I hope when I wake up I am back in the meadow and my friend's and I all have another great day.

Sweet Dreams!

good morning all. Any more news on DA3, a release date anything??????

I'm only kidding, after the news feed yesterday, I doubt we'll hear more now till the new year, but still Borderlands be damned, I want my DA3 lol.

:wub:

good morning all. Any more news on DA3, a release date anything??????

I'm only kidding, after the news feed yesterday, I doubt we'll hear more now till the new year, but still Borderlands be damned, I want my DA3 lol.

:wub:

I'll pretend I didn't hear that blatant heresy.

Ugh, no internet all day today. My workplace was completely shut down by it, and I had little to do at home either. Amazing how much we rely on it. The problem was a blowout of the local server, which in turn took out the entire region's internet services all day.