The last poster wins

TheCalliton

very nice shots, how much is the game??

Still 60$ or... I don't really know what it is over there. I guess like 37£ or something...

(The pictures with Iv000 and I together are the best right? :P )

circles within circles :D

Cat cat with a cat. :P

Well... I'm going to go. Do something. Sleep or not I probably won't be back, so good night!

Lol well maybe he doesn't have a body! Maybe he's just a flying head! :D

(I came back because GW2 crashed. D: My computer isn't good enough to run it. It randomly runs out of memory, actually its usually when going to heavily populated areas.)

Edited by K00L

Games these days aren't games unless they are horridly bugged to heck and back again :P Prolly just a memory leak or some other random bug lol.

I have to build a computer for my cousin. At least he wants to game on it haha :D He's the first family member that actually wants a gaming computer :P

Edited by Illiad86

Games these days aren't games unless they are horridly bugged to heck and back again :P Prolly just a memory leak or some other random bug lol.

I have to build a computer for my cousin. At least he wants to game on it haha :D He's the first family member that actually wants a gaming computer :P

Hand building it yourself? If so, thats a skill I will never have.

Its something that I've started doing at my advanced age and its great fun. Common sense and research go hand in hand to make sure everything you're doing will actually work together. No point in putting things into the machine that are incompatible now is there lol.

Start small and then go from there.

:D

I had a horrendously annoying problem in Guild Wars today. I have reached 98% completion of the starter zone, but I can't find the one single remaining marker for that 2% because the scouts have all bugged. And I won't find it tommorow either because of Borderlands.