The last poster wins

TheCalliton

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR don't dear god, no milk.

Somebody kill...... me......... I can't possibly throw up anything else. :sick: :yucky:

The chain of events went something like this: Two Tuesdays ago: Head cold ----to--> Sinus infection on Friday----to---> Chest cold on Saturday----to----> bronchitis on Monday -----to------> Wed ness-day feeling better I go to the pharmacy to get more Nyquil, mmmmh Nyquil--> ALL BETTER on Thor's Day! --------> head cold from allergy related sinusitis on Friday----AND NOW------> THE FLU!. "BUT DIDN'T YOU GET A FLU SHOT, JACKWAGON?" no. "WELL, YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ONE, NANCY FACE." ok........ but............BARF...... RALF....... UPCHUCK..... well, there is the Nyquil capsule or one of those little green army men heads I can't tell, they both look similar half digested.

I'll be your best friend if you kill me.

Lol, drink plenty of fluids, keep warm, but also remember that fresh air helps too. You'll be fine. It just takes time. I would hold your hand but unfortunately I'm a sympathetic vomiter and would be leaning over the toilet/bucket with you.

I'm there in spirit, rubbing your back and giving you sips of water :)

HEY! how did you get in here! I'm not wearing any pants. I spilled grape juice.

Also in Florida = Fresh air is hot and not fresh.

CBS Ca-uhoooooooorllllllllll- Cares. CBS Cares.

Thanks for the sympathy, in all seriousness.

My cats/dog are indifferent to my plight. They too refuse to kill me, apparently there isn't any sport in it if I'm sick.

HEY! how did you get in here! I'm not wearing any pants. I spilled grape juice.

Also in Florida = Fresh air is hot and not fresh.

CBS Ca-uhoooooooorllllllllll- Cares. CBS Cares.

Thanks for the sympathy, in all seriousness.

My cats/dog are indifferent to my plight. They too refuse to kill me, apparently there isn't any sport in it if I'm sick.

I'll still take the warmth of Florida over the coldness of NW UK any day of the week believe me :D

To all who need one

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/603863_366897346726313_592463848_n.jpg