The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Evening, have the chocolate sheeps been eaten and the chocolate cows produced any decent milk?

I found my old Tomb Raider Chronicles CD. A limited edition, with the level editor.

Oh god, last time I touched this was when I was 8 years old. Too much nostalgia all at once :P

That's a great series of games, I liked Tomb Raider 3 the most probably because it had area 51 and I was all about that kind of thing back then :biggrin:

Did you guys know that the best way to motivate a person to do something he doesn't want to is to terrify him? I find that the fear of a slow and agonizing death makes people do things they would never do otherwise.

But I still don't understand why. :confused:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

find the n.I am victorious. :laugh:

Edited by TheCrazyZOne

Evening, have the chocolate sheeps been eaten and the chocolate cows produced any decent milk?

The 50 foot cats ate all the cows and have been attacking anything that, " Moo ves!"

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

Run for cover! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/ohdear.png

*Invents an umbrella which opens automatically covering the ground so the cats think it barren spot with nothing to see.*