The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm in hospital this afternoon for tests and needed to be up early as I'm not allowed to eat after 7.30am GMT.

Now can't sleep as I'm thinking lol :D

I hate the whole fasting thing because it makes you really conscious that you ARE fasting :facepalm: i've had to do it more times than I care to remember but I always sneak some water :tongue: it's worse when your in hospital and you have the nurses trying to stop you.

I'm allowed water but plain and nothing in it at all. Looking forward to the experience like a hole in the head but hey, need to find out the cause of my liver and heart problem. I don't drink, don't smoke (not for over a year now) so its a mystery :D

I think the liver and heart are not a problem if you think about it. They are just like two children and if you think about how you care for a child and think about your heart and your liver are like children they need you to love them like a child they will get over their problem and get better too.

I am thinking like a child would about the strange way adults behave. So imagine I would how much I care for all my body parts and focus a little love on the ones who I think are needed it because they are trouble at the moment.

So you quit giving them the stuff you thought was good for them and now they are troubled because you changed your mind. So I think it is about time I should try to explain to my troubled children named, "Heart and Liver" why I changed my mind and how much I really care about them now.http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/yes.gif

Morning. :)

2 hours left to start making the seminar. I'm a bit...late. Finished the games though. I should pretend I'm sick *cough* >.>

I'll go do it, even though there aren't many stuffs about iOS in my language. Damn lazy wikipedia people, not letting me be lazy.