The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Makes sense logistically at least, easier to ship from the far east than the US I guess.

The same over here in the UK, bad decisions seem to have been made globally and as usual, its the little man that pays for it. We're bailing out banks, companies and governments that we trusted to protect and invest safely, wisely and with an eye to the future. What happens, things get out of control, we trust implicitly and then get stung. As usual instead of there being a contingency fund for just such an event, we end up paying out even more than before and have less to show for it. Don't know about you but my money buys a third less at least than it did 3 years ago and we are feeling it daily now.

Its the same the world over and we are still promised the sun, moon and stars, but end up with dust.

I wanted to get a Samsung Galaxy at first, but then decided that I don't really need a smartphone. I barely use my old Sony Ericsson anyway, the benefits of being an introvert :P

Anyway, I'll get the new model in a year or more, depending when it gets a price drop. I'll give my current one to my boyfriend then, for now it does what it should.

Really the only thing I'd like to get it for is cause of the new camera. The one on the 4G model is a potato.

Yeah, I'm going to see the doc now and then to school.

Bye everyone, have a nice day and talk to you later. :happy:

Unless that Ferrarti from CARS is of the V10 era, the GT-5 SFX are a lot more realistic. Much less drama, but far more realistic. Secondly, what damage modelling? I couldn't help but notice the fact the trailer hzas none. Finally, they could not have picked a worse engine in all the world-SlightlyMad's SHIFT engine is pretty, but it's got appauling physics, is woefully unreliable, aned has the most unenjoyable and profoundly unrealistic steering of any driving SIM I've ever played, and I've played a lot of them. Try NFS prostreet if you want to feel it's full horror.

Don't be scared that its going to be a SHift 2 or need for speed clone in physics, its more in the lines with gt5, its real simulator not some arcade game.. Its being developed in a open source way, plus its going to be released with a sdk.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/804151-project-cars-nexus/

Edited by Thor.

Unless that Ferrarti from CARS is of the V10 era, the GT-5 SFX are a lot more realistic. Much less drama, but far more realistic. Secondly, what damage modelling? I couldn't help but notice the fact the trailer hzas none. Finally, they could not have picked a worse engine in all the world-SlightlyMad's SHIFT engine is pretty, but it's got appauling physics, is woefully unreliable, aned has the most unenjoyable and profoundly unrealistic steering of any driving SIM I've ever played, and I've played a lot of them. Try NFS prostreet if you want to feel it's full horror.

Don't be scared that its going to be a SHift 2 or need for speed clone in physics, its more in the lines with gt5, its real simulator not some arcade game.. Its being developed in a open source way, plus its going to be released with a sdk.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/804151-project-cars-nexus/

I was more concerned about the fact that this "SIM" doesn't sound sim at all. I think that's the sort of thing that would immediately kill any immersion I have-I've been a fan of Formula One since I was a little kid, and that is NOT what they sound like. The Gumpert in the trailer also has some serious draw issues, the Ariels both were misproportioned and had the wrong engine, AND I really hope you're right about the engine, or they'll just be remaking the mistakes of Need For Speed: SHIfT

Its because its in pre alpha give it chance, its not even in beta yet, and they are still doing some major tweaking with the engine. Also trying to get the tracks correct you have to go out and actually do some data collecting at the actual track itself. Nurburgring isn't complete yet.

So are many of the ones you just saw.

there is no reason for them not to complete the tracks in full this time.

Edited by Thor.

I remember playing the Senna game on my nintendo console years ago. That was a hoot. Can't play the racing games any more as I can't handle the controllers. I crash within 3 seconds :D :D

I am awake, i slept from 8pm in the evening to 6am in the morning. Do to the lack of sleep i felt like i was seeing double.. And the twitching of the eye brow is a guarantee sign of exhausting......

I never felt better lol.

Woow also talk about over kill http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/blink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oVAua4ZkdI

Edited by Thor.

Doctor said that apparently I'm just a 'confused and stressed teenager going through a bit much currently'. I may not have a certificate saying that I have a doctorate, but I know when I'm right about something that I researched for months on the net, in books and with my dad.

At least I'll get to talk with a psychiatrist soon, and hope at least he has something normal to say.

I hate this country.