The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have moved on down to the deep Atlantic Ocean again and found it causing me to feel that men are seriously in need of some moral boosts. BIOSHOCK 2 has me believing that the Big Daddy I played in the first BIOSHOCK Video game sacrificed himself at the command of a woman who I believe is his wife in game 2. While their daughter stood by he shot himself in the head at his wifes command.

I am beginning to think the line, "Until I took an arrow in the knee" could be for the latest games BIOSHOCK 2, Fallout: New Vegas which is a Fallout 3 afterlife game, for the games like that the line should be, "Until I got shot in the head". LOL Some people think Hell is hot and dry, BIOSHOCK 2 is wet and dry, while Fallout: New Vegas is just dry and drier, which makes me wonder how it manages to keep all that water in the lake from evaporating.

BIOSHOCK is another Wealthy mans desire to rule over nature. I wonder, "Did he take a bullet to the head without being told?"

Speaking of water, or air maybe, Halo 4 is leaking all over the Internet. Watch out for the Flood when the dam breaks. Run for high ground before it's too late.