The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So..... In this dream..... I'm Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams...... White armor with the red stripe, surly disposition and everything....... Femshep's in one of those stasis/escape pod thingies nearby.... we're on some Earthlike planet with trees and junk..... and I-as Ashley- am playing XCOM: EU on my omni-tool(which occurred to me is a great insult to use on someone when calling them a tool just doesn't do the job)....... Then I'm like, "and they called it Mass Effect: Enemy Unknown" BOOOOM IDEA BOMB...... then Liara comes and Femshep gets out of her pod and we totally do it..... we make a mod for XCOM:EU with Mass Effect Aliens, units, and weapons....... and then there is lots of licking.....celebratory Ice cream..... and then Liara and Femshep are all like, "why don't we do sex?" and I'm all like, "No thanks,I'm saving myself for space marriage."...and then Space Oddity and Moonage Daydream are playing over each other as I strangle Kaiden Alenko to death while shouting "DIE CARTH, DIE!".......That is my dream.

Well hello everyone! :D

For all those DA fans, I have created a information thread about DA3 here. Help me by finding me info.I win

I remember reading or hearing something about multiplayer, not sure if its actually confirmed though. But it was something about a coop arena kind of multiplayer or something? >.> Idk. I can't find it.