The last poster wins

TheCalliton

This poster fails the dumb peoples test. Reason: No one would need an ass because we would still be a bunch of Asexual microbes splitting up like married people do more and more these days.

Asexual reproduction is the primary form of reproduction for single-celled organisms, Could be that Asexuals are single men and women who have never gotten it in any orifice and still don't see the reasoning for monogamous relationships.

How Dumb can you act Smart A$?

Your turn again.

I WIN !

All snails of a subclass Pulmonata are hermaphrodites. They all have both male and female organs and they are neither males nor females. They can even mate with themselves (it's like masturbating but you get pregnant). And they do have an ass.

So, they have no females, are multicellular organisms, reproduce sexually and have an ass.

Conclusion: Their life is a pain in the ass :tongue:

Nope. They're also saying I needed to take math and english. But I took dual credit classes in high school... And I had them send the transcripts...

Why can't anything be simple?

This is the most piece of s*** college... Of course its the cheapest and easiest to get into (which pisses me off that my parents wanted me to go here... I did good in school and got a high score on my ACT. High enough to get into a big university like Mizzou. They actually sent me a pamphlet for special classes/program because I did so well.) And one of the few where my scholarship should've worked.

huuuuughhhhh.... Idk...

Good news. A lady who passed a stopped school bus by driving on the sidewalk got her sentence today after the driver gave police a video off her passing him.

She has to wear a sign outside the by the spot where the bus stops that says "only and idiot passes a school bus on a sidewalk."

Edited by K00L

This poster fails the dumb peoples test. Reason: No one would need an ass because we would still be a bunch of Asexual microbes splitting up like married people do more and more these days.

Asexual reproduction is the primary form of reproduction for single-celled organisms, Could be that Asexuals are single men and women who have never gotten it in any orifice and still don't see the reasoning for monogamous relationships.

How Dumb can you act Smart A$?

Your turn again.

I WIN !

All snails of a subclass Pulmonata are hermaphrodites. They all have both male and female organs and they are neither males nor females. They can even mate with themselves (it's like masturbating but you get pregnant). And they do have an ass.

So, they have no females, are multicellular organisms, reproduce sexually and have an ass.

Conclusion: Their life is a pain in the ass :tongue:

And the vagina, and from bending their penis around to insert it there. ROFLOL

And the vagina, and from bending their penis around to insert it there. ROFLOL

You try to bend your penis and tell me it ain't a pain in the ass :biggrin:

Lol you guys are getting out off hand :P

Which hand? This hand?

http://www.omgsoysauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/funny-hand-puppet.jpg

This one is much better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrXKtfjhiR8

You can really see how polite and civilized we all are :laugh:

They really love it http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/images/smilies/rofl2.gif

Edited by Werne