The last poster wins

TheCalliton

This poster fails the dumb peoples test. Reason: No one would need an ass because we would still be a bunch of Asexual microbes splitting up like married people do more and more these days.

Asexual reproduction is the primary form of reproduction for single-celled organisms, Could be that Asexuals are single men and women who have never gotten it in any orifice and still don't see the reasoning for monogamous relationships.

How Dumb can you act Smart A$?

Your turn again.

I WIN !

All snails of a subclass Pulmonata are hermaphrodites. They all have both male and female organs and they are neither males nor females. They can even mate with themselves (it's like masturbating but you get pregnant). And they do have an ass.

So, they have no females, are multicellular organisms, reproduce sexually and have an ass.

Conclusion: Their life is a pain in the ass :tongue:

And the vagina, and from bending their penis around to insert it there. ROFLOL

Lol you guys are getting out off hand :P

If I was one of those multi-functional creatures I would not need a hand!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

ROFLOL

Watched a few more vids and saw a scene from an old movie.

I thought that the new generation was the one who made 'gay' an offensive word? Why is it that a movie from quite some time ago uses the word 'pedercino' (Gay, but more offensive)?

I think I even heard my dad using it sometimes, besides hearing it every day 20 times by other people who use it randomly.

I wonder, how is it possible that they made a word that is meant to categorize people into an offensive one? I also wonder why people even think that it's something wrong.

Did anyone here ever get an answer from a anti-gay person on why they use that word and/or why they even think it's wrong to be gay? I'm so interested in that. I want to know what kind of logic people use to think of it as something negative.

Most I ever got from my best friend (Yes, my best friend is homophobic) was 'because'. I can only guess that it's taught? :confused: I want to talk to someone intelligent about that now.

Nobody to talk to, again. I want more friends to talk to about meaningful stuff.

Edited by Iv000

If I was one of those multi-functional creatures I would not need a hand!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

ROFLOL

I like the way you think :biggrin:

Watched a few more vids and saw a scene from an old movie.

I thought that the new generation was the one who made 'gay' an offensive word? Why is it that a movie from quite some time ago uses the word 'pedercino' (Gay, but more offensive)?

I think I even heard my dad using it sometimes, besides hearing it every day 20 times by other people who use it randomly.

I wonder, how is it possible that they made a word that is meant to categorize people into an offensive one? I also wonder why people even think that it's something wrong.

Did anyone here ever get an answer from a anti-gay person on why they use that word and/or why they even think it's wrong to be gay? I'm so interested in that. I want to know what kind of logic people use to think of it as something negative.

Most I ever got from my best friend (Yes, my best friend is homophobic) was 'because'. I can only guess that it's taught? :confused: I want to talk to someone intelligent about that now.

Nobody to talk to, again. I want more friends to talk to about meaningful stuff.

Possible assumption No. 1

Might be the word is used to show that those who use it are different from those who are attributed in such way just to let them know the the one saying it is not one of them?

Possible assumption No.2

Perhaps it is used in hierarchy structures to categorize people in such way that they get a way "in" or "out" of the hierarchy or even both?

Possible assumption No.3

If unsure use Both Possible Assumptions!

Conclusion: Dirtling beings are needing to express social hierarchy structures through labelling in words to show that they are superior to other Dirtlings and other species. This will be one day set in motion the cause of the self destruction of the Dirtlings and the planet Dirt.

Pitty the Dirtlings my fellow Alien Brother for they have chosen their means of self-destruction well and defending them with all zeal possible.

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/395-star-control-3-dos-screenshot-daktaklakpak-s.gif

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labeling_theory

Edited by SilverDNA