The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Tinted plastic/glases can make me memorize stuff? I don't know, I will ask my psychiatrist on the 22nd when I'll take the intelligence test.

I can see fine, I can spot an error in my professor's tiny programming code that's being projected on the wall while sitting in the last row of the classroom.

Umm, my handwriting is also...'hieroglyphic' as my dad always says to make fun of it. Well I told all of that to my psychiatrist and she told me that I may have dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia, but also that she's not the person I should go to to get diagnosed. What I forgot to say is that I always could notice small details everywhere, since I was a kid. My aunt was just telling about how I always pointed out small details in the environment and she and grandpa were wondering how I could notice them. And apparently my dad told me I liked to crawl backwards a lot (They wanted to send me to the hospital, that much) while I was a toddler. I knew German and English since I was 6 or 7, learned it by watching TV. I remember clearly 11 years ago, I watched sesame street on German TV. They were telling the alphabet and i repeated it and remembered it since then, I somehow learned German while watching TV... I have no idea how to explain it. I finished my InDesign course that was meant to take a year in 2 hours, I learned the program in a matter of minutes. Also I watched 6 video tutorials about Java (Each 6 min long) and that got me through the whole year with an A.

Edit: Oh yeah my hands are very shaky all the time too.

Umm, yes. I didn't mean to write all that it just kind of came to my mind >.> Maybe someone can make sense of it.

I should be working now I have an assigment to do and I'm blabbering on the nexus

Edited by Iv000