The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oh god Far Cry 3 really looks epic.

It has cats :psyduck: tiger catssss :happy:

I heard people describe it as Skyrim with guns. Which is a good indicator that the world is very open world and that there's lots of stuff to do.

Can't wait to get my hands on that thing, hoping for some .ini files so I can at least tweak it a bit but knowing Ubi I won't get that. I'm fine with a good graphics menu too :D

Looks like AMD promoting farcry 3. Which is a good thing for us ati users, considering the fact Crysis doesn't fully utilizes crossfire without some tweaking here and there, after that i got around 80 to 150fps maxed out with custom texture packs.

:dance: Awesome that's ideal for me then! I got really addicted to last one even though I bought it on a whim, can't wait to try this one out. It really appealed to me how much sabotage was available using the combination of tools and environment :biggrin:

It now has weapon customization, hunting, career-a whole bunch of rpg elements to shake a stick at. its turning out to be a really good game that for the first time to have Direct x 11. At least when it comes to rpg's that is.

Edited by Thor.

I've been looking into subliminals lately and it made me notice something - the link between the elder scrolls god julianos and illuminati. I'm not being paraniod or suspicious I just noticed a link here :tongue: It turns the illuminati is meant to be a secret controlling authority who are the ultimate controlling power over the worlds events, and I have seen them linked into subliminal advertising.Julianos is the Cyrodilic god of literature, law, history, and contradiction. Monastic orders founded by Tiber Septim and dedicated to Julianos are the keepers of the Elder Scrolls.http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/greatseal/illuminati.jpg The image supposedly for illuminati, http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/0/00/TESV_Shrine_Julianos.png The Julianos shrine - look at the top!Found this too /jw_mcguinn/0julianos3.jpg, looks like a mod or something for julianos armour - funny how they chose an owl, which is also a popular symbol for the group.Get you tin foil hats on kiddies!

I still think they are all Reapers! LOOOK AT THEIR COLORS!!!!! D: Oh god.... Illuminati work with the Reapers! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Yeah I saw all that >.> And I still have a headache. Pills arent helping either. Also my eyes hurt a lot. I noticed that a lot earlier too, I think naomis you could be right about Irlens. I told my dad and he will ask around where I can get tested. Thanks for the heads up btw.

I have a bad headache now. Have had it since the morning. Stupid sunlight shines on the white walls in my house and make it too bright. I want to go lay down somewhere dark....

Best ad ever:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d5xkULjc50Thumbs up to MS for that one :D

Lol. I don't like MS that much but that... is great. :P