The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I hate cats, so clean and calm. Unless I can blow it up, I can't stand it.

Dogs on the other hand are very messy. I love mess, messy rooms and piles of crap everywhere is how I like my home :biggrin:

http://www.doggydisaster.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_image/big-dog-mess_0.jpg

When it comes to dogs, I especially love Terriers, they're direct, aggressive and they obliterate anything that annoys them. I had a Yorkshire Terrier for a long time before buying that psycho-bunny that chases dogs and bites people. That dog was amazing, once he was so annoyed by my alarm clock he tore it in two and chewed on one half so much I didn't recognize what it was anymore :laugh:

My girlfriend likes cats though, she even brought a cat with her when she moved in with me.

The cat died after two weeks, from natural causes, hehehe :devil:

Yeah lol. Just sit there really. My dogs (female whippets) are crazy licking machines :D My neighbours cat seems to just sit at the window all day.

Plus cats are expensive-

"The lifetime cost of owning a cat is currently £17,200, according to recent figures from Sainsbury's pet insurance.

This is based on an average annual cost of £1,028, 41% of which is spent on food and 13% of which is paid out for vet's bills."

Edited by AnotherAverageName