The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You know guys, I just realized something.

ย 

Buying DLCs for Skyrim is like sticking your finger into a blender.

ย 

You're excited untill you do it, then you realize you're an idiot :biggrin:

Same goes for the guys who believed the hype about Far Cry 3.

ย 

There's two sorts of attitudes towards any new far Cry game, there's the new guys, who run around screaming "ITS THE BEST GAME THIS YEAR!!!!!" based on screanies and what the devs have promised, and there's the veterans, who know just what a load of rubbish Far Cry hype normally is, who try to water down anticipation, but go ignored.

ย 

And then launchday comes, and the console FC fans, far from crowing about the "best graphics in console gaming history" realise that the reality is that they were shown PC screenies labled as console, and that the reality is actually running in DX9, and looks like it was made in 2006. A far cry from the hype. They realise that the full wildlife AI system is nothing but hype, that infact, so much of what they were promised was simply spin, and this upsets them. While the veterans just say "I told you so".

ย 

Certainly it's a good game, but I feel genuinely sorry for the poor sods who actually believed the media bullcrap, it's not revolutionary, it's a very average FPS hidden under a smokescreen of hype. And while it does look good on PC, it's still nowhere as good as it could look. Halo 4 looks almost as good, and it's built on DX9 and running on ancient hardware that was low-end when new. No excuses. If 343 can make a DX9 game compete with a PC game, then PC REALLY needs to get their game up to speed, or they're going to be left behind by the next generation of consoles.

Edited by Vindekarr

I think it is time to buy a powerball ticket... $500Mil (actually suppose to be like 300 after taxes) would be nice. :P Edited by K00L

Lol I don't think I will actually enter. I can't win little things. How am I supposed to win that? :P

I think it is time to buy a powerball ticket... $500Mil (actually suppose to be like 300 after taxes) would be nice. :P

Save your time and money. I already have the winning ticket. And you win a little thing every day. Just like this "I WIN".